Ted Scripps Fellowships Advisory Board
- Frank Allen, president and executive director of
the Institutes for Journalism and Natural
Resources in Missoula, Mont.
- Susan Avery, former Vice Chancellor for Research
and Dean of the Graduate School, CU-Boulder
- David Baron, public radio producer, Boulder, Colorado.
- Dianne Dumanoski, environmental writer, Boston,
- Peter Dykstra, executive producer, CNN,
- Gary Lee, reporter, The
- Tom Meersman, reporter, the Star
Tribune Minneapolis, Minn.
- Jim O'Shea, editor, Los
- Mike Philipps, President and CEO of the Scripps Howard Foundation,
- Cindy Scripps, Glennbrook, Nev.
- Marley Shebala, senior reporter, Navajo
Times, Window Rock, Ariz.
- Karen Dorn Steele, reporter, the Spokesman-Review,
- Charles Wilkinson, Moses Lasky Professor of Law,