Below you will find links to CU-Boulder Graduate School policies, rules, and regulations for both students and faculty. Please make sure you are in compliance with the policies, rules, and regulations that apply to you.
- Curriculum Development
- New Degree Process Overview
- Protocol for New Degree Programs
- Concurrent Degree Program Guidelines
- Course Proposals
- Policies and Procedures for Establishing Graduate Interdisciplinary or Professional Certificate Programs
- Policy and Procedures for Approving New Degree Proposals
- Graduate Committee on the Arts & Humanities Policies & Procedures
- Graduate Faculty Membership
- Graduate School Grievance Policy
- Graduate School Rules
- Graduate Student Bill of Rights
Contact: If you have questions that are not addressed through the information above, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.