These forms and references are primarily for faculty and staff who administer their department's graduate student funding.
- Fellowship Nomination Form
Use this form to nominate graduate students to receive University Fellowship funds. Please include the nominating department in the space provided for department notes and email completed forms to Gretchen O'Connell, Gretchen.Oconnell@colorado.edu. Do NOT send directly to financial aid; they will not be processed there.
- Scholarship Payment Form (Summer)
Scholarship Payment Form (Fall)
Scholarship Payment Form (Spring)
Use this form to apply a scholarship payment to a student's account. You may put multiple students on the same form but only ONE speedtype per form. Additionally, separate forms must be used for fall and spring payments. Please email completed form to Gretchen O'Connell at Gretchen.OConnell@colorado.edu.
- Student Appointments (RA/TA/GA/GPTI)
- Graduate Student Appointment Manual
- Top 10 Graduate Student Appointment Rules
- Offer Letter Template
Use this letter template for job offers to teaching assistants, graduate part-time instructors, and graduate assistants.
- Summer RA/GA Offer Letter Template
- Fellowship/Pre-Doc Trainee Offer Letter Template
- Terms and Conditions of Appointments
Find detailed information on specific aspects of graduate student appointments.
- Checklist for Hiring Graduate Students
- Summer Session Payment Memo
- Graduate Assistants, Research Assistants, and Teaching Assistants Salary Spreadsheet
- Graduate Part-Time Instructors Salary Spreadsheet
- Undergraduate Assistants Salary Spreadsheet
- Petition for Graduate Student Overload Appointment Form
- Guidance on Outside Employment for Graduate RAs
- Fellowship Appointments
- Tuition Remission Training
Tuition Remission Training is offered twice a year prior to the beginning of the fall and spring terms. View a copy of the presentation.
Contact: Gretchen O'Connell, Graduate Student Funding and Assistantships Coordinator, 303-492-6143 / Gretchen.Oconnell@colorado.edu