Faculty and staff are the driving force behind research and graduate education at CU-Boulder, playing the central role in the recruitment, admission, teaching, mentoring, program administration, and advising of our graduate students.
Here are some QuickLinks to information and forms on this website that may be of particular use to faculty and staff:
- Admissions Info for Staff
- Funding Administration (links to separate web page)
- Graduate Faculty Appointment and Membership
- Publications and Recruitment Materials
- Resources to Assist You in Assisting Your Students
Contact: Graduate Student Services, Email: email@example.com, Tel: 303-492-8220
- Graduate Admissions Guide for Staff
- Graduate Application Systems and Tools Manual
- Related Links:
- Provisional Admission and Change of Status Form
- Grad Admissions Change Form (Domestic)
- Grad Admissions Change Form (International)
- Graduate Student Admissions
- Degree Programs
- Department Information
- Council of Graduate School Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees and Assistants
- Graduate Application for Readmission
- Graduate Application Processing Mini-Guide
- TOEFL to IELTS Comparison Tool
- Students with questions about your particular situation: contact your department first.
- For specific questions about the online application or the Graduate Admissions Guide for Staff, contact Patty Krus, Assistant to the Graduate Student Funding and Admissions Coordinator, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 303-492-5297.
See separate Funding Administration web page.
- Graduate Faculty Appointment Request Form
- Request for Amendment to a Current Graduate Faculty Appointment
- Instructions for Requesting a Graduate Faculty Appointment
- General Information Regarding Graduate Faculty Membership
- "Doing More Good, Doing Less Harm: Some Trends in Graduate Educations" by John Stevenson, Dean, the Graduate School, ADE Bulletin, Nos. 141-142. Available online on the ADE website for members.
- Mentoring Tips? Please send us your tips on best and worst practices in mentoring graduate students.
Contact: John Stevenson, Email: John.Stevenson@colorado.edu, Tel: 303-492-2890
- Tips, Publications, and Electronic Resources
- Graduate Student Newsletters
- Recruitment Visit Examples: Details from numerous departments on how they conduct recruitment visits for graduate students, compiled October 2009
Contact: Merlyn Holmes, Communications Coordinator, Email: Merlyn.Holmes@colorado.edu, Tel: 303-492-1825
- Assisting Students in Distress
- Graduate School Advising Services
- Graduate Student FAQs
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations and Networking Channels
Feedback: Please give us feedback about this web page as well as thoughts on how we may expand it to better serve faculty and staff needs.