NOTE - this page can be searched by keyword. Use "CTRL - F" on a PC or "APPLE - F" on a Macintosh to pull up a floating search box, and then enter your area of interest, such as "honor code" or "campus map."
- Other Faculty Governance organizations
- Teacher's Unions: AAUP, AFT,
- Boulder Campus
- Faculty Benefits Links - Links
to other universities' faculty benefits info, nationwide.
of Faculty Affairs homepage - Information resource for Faculty: benefits,
hiring, tenure, promotion, sabbatical, FTEP; forms for evaluation, sabbatical,
FRPA; faculty assistance, and services; committee information; etc!
Tuition Scholarships (This link opens the application form, a pdf file, for printing.)
- Application Deadlines are May 1, July 1, and December 1, for each following semester.
- Surviving Spouse Health
- Faculty Retiree Benefits - Jan 2008
Compensation and Benefits
State of Colorado
CU System Websites
CU Organizational Charts and Information
Resources for CU-Boulder Faculty
- CU and UCB Policies and Guidelines...
- Information resources...
- Working With Staff...
- Faculty Support Resources...
- SitterCity / SelectPlus - SitterCity is an online, employer-paid platform that connects Boulder Campus employees to pre-screened babysitters, nannies, elder care providers, tutors, pet care providers and housekeeping services.
of Faculty Affairs homepage - Information resource for Faculty: hiring,
tenure, promotion, sabbatical, FTEP; forms for evaluation, sabbatical,
FRPA; faculty assistance, benefits, and services; committee information;
- Grievance Resources -
- Faculty Ombuds
- ITS- Faculty
Services - Includes information on the Faculty Computer Purchase Program
- FCQ Information
- (Faculty Course Questionnaire. Link to the Office of Planning, Budget,
- Ethics Line 2006 - 2007 Statistics
Items of Interest