Why choose the CU EMBA Program?
In today's business world, leaders are increasingly relied upon to interpret critical information in order to make important long-term decisions for their organizations. While traditional MBA programs focus primarily on the day-to-day operations of business, the Executive MBA is a program specifically designed to meet the needs of strategic decision makers.
If you're an experienced working professional, you can obtain your MBA in less than two yearswhile you continue to work. The CU Executive MBA Program is specifically designed for working business professionals, decision makers, entrepreneurs, and professionals working in engineering, medical, legal, and scientific fields who want to:
- Gain a broader business perspective
- Improve their ability to think strategically
- Apply the techniques and tools learned in classes to problems and situations faced on the job every day
- Build confidence in themselves and their ability to make sound business decisions
- Acquire the credentials necessary for professional advancement
- Demonstrate their willingness to accept and successfully meet the business world's challenge
All classes in the three-campus University of Colorado Executive MBA Program are held at the CU Executive Education Center. The Center is centrally located in Downtown Denver, convenient to I-25, Auraria Parkway, and Speer Blvd. The Center is at the west end of Larimer Square in LoDo, giving Executive MBA students the additional after-class benefits of all the amenities downtown Denver offers.
The facilities are designed specifically for the executive-level student and the classrooms resemble a technologically advanced boardroom more than a classroom.
For additional information, contact us or call:
303-623-1888 or 1-800-228-5778