Prepare for Tomorrow's Challenges Today
Leaders are increasingly relied upon to interpret critical information in order to make important long-term decisions for their organizations. Business challenges are increasingly complex, and our students use the insight shared by our faculty and their colleagues to make better decisions within their organizations. We build a class of executives from diverse backgrounds, functional areas, and stages in their careers. With the collective strength of 3 leading business schools, the University of Colorado EMBA exposes its students to critical conversations and experiences that provide immediate, real-time impact on the organizations our students represent.
Our program features:
- Thought Leaders from each of the University of Colorado Business Schools. Faculty from the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder, University of Colorado Denver, and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs bring an enriching blend of theory and practical application to our classroom. A local network with global reach. With over 1300 Alumni, our network has a strong presence in our region and abroad.
- Designed for the working professional. Our program meets every other weekend on Friday and Saturday, offering 12 calendar days between class weekends. You will earn your degree in 21 months while working full-time.
- Dual Degree Option. University of Colorado EMBA students have the unique option of obtaining a second Master of Science degree upon completion of the program. Students may select programs from the University of Colorado Denver or Colorado Springs Business Schools. See Special Degree options for more information.
- Learning in Real-Time. The University of Colorado Executive MBA Program is designed for business professionals, decision makers, entrepreneurs, and professionals working in engineering, medical, legal, and scientific fields who want to gain a broader business perspective; improve their ability to think strategically; and build confidence in themselves and their ability to make better business decisions. Our Global Business Experience provides students with both context and insight, broadening their international perspective.
- Study in the heart of the city. All classes are held at the CU Executive Education Center. The Center is centrally located in Downtown Denver, convenient to I-25, Auraria Parkway, and Speer Blvd. The Center is at the west end of Larimer Square in LoDo, giving Executive MBA students the additional after-class benefits of all the amenities downtown Denver offers.
For additional information, contact us or call:
303-623-1888 or 1-800-228-5778