More Resources

Space: The Senior Vice Provost handles space utilization requests from academic and research units for their classroom, administrative, laboratory, storage and other needs. A unit may submit a request for additional space or to change how existing space is used, by filling out this form.Requests are reviewed relative to unit, division, and campus priorities.


Boulder Campus Planning Commission

Capital Assets & Space Planning

Planning, Budget & Analysis

Research Property Services


CU-Boulder Home CU-Boulder Search CU-Boulder A to Z Campus Map